- BodyWorks Fitness Center in Building 83 is open for active duty only.
- Cloth facial covering must be worn at all times.
- Occupancy is limited to 40 patrons, first come first served.
- Please limit your workout to 45 minutes to ensure we can maximize community access.
- CAC required for entry.
- Patrons will be required to obtain an FOB (key tag) upon arrival to facilitate contact tracing.
- If possible, plan your visit around the slower times 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bring your own water bottle. Showers and towel service are not available.
Bodyworks Fitness Center has the equipment to help you get or stay in shape. Work out with a complete range of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
The facility has men’s and women’s locker rooms, with showers. A great family fitness room, a versatile Studio 328 with Fitness on Demand Virtual Trainer, a small indoor warm-up track and six 42’ TV's.
What equipment will you be using?
- Life Fitness upright bikes/recombinant and spinning bikes
- Life Fitness steps
- Life Fitness treadmills, cross-trainers, arc trainers, e-spinners
- Life Fitness weight machines and assisted dip/pull-up
- Life Fitness roman chair and smith machine
- Life Fitness olympic style bench and weight benches
- Rowing machines and Versa Climbers
- Multi-purpose freedom trainers
Huge assortment of progams & classes:
- Indoor cycling (spin)
- TRX (suspension training)
- Body Sculpting, Turbo Kick and Raise the Bar
- Baby Hot Wheels
- Core classes, kettle bells and circuit training classes
- NOFFS instruction
- CFL course
- Mission Nutrition
- Youth orientation
- Fitness enhancement training (FEP)
- Personal trainer (by appointment)
- Fitness assessments
- Massage therapy (fee, call for pricing)
Bodyworks does move classes outside, such as Zumba, Baby Hot Wheels on the outdoor track, TRX at the connex box next to the running track, plus more.